Jack Kimball Calls President Obama “It”

Bob Perry just sent me an e-mail alert about tomorrows Obama appearance in Durham.

It seems that former NH Republican Party Chairman Jack Kimball has sent out an e-mail to fellow Tea partiers, 912-ers et. al. to protest President Obama in Durham.

Fair enough.

But here’s the heading of Kimball’s plea:

“It” will be arriving at Oyster River High School in Durham, NH at 12:00 PM THIS MONDAY JUNE 25th

I’ve seen the use of “it” when referring to black people before. It took me a while to remember where, but it finally came to me.

I used to monitor the Northeast White Pride website just to see what the extreme right was doing. I had a user name and password so I could read the comments.

Northeast White Pride commenters would not use personal pronouns to refer to black people. The word they always used was “it.”

Draw your own conclusions about Jack Kimball. I’ve drawn mine.

14 Responses to Jack Kimball Calls President Obama “It”

1. Chaz Proulx June 24, 2012 at 8:31 pm #

Don’t know why, but my paragraphs all ran together. Tried to fix it, but it’s not happening. Oh well.

2. Kathy Sullivan 2 June 24, 2012 at 8:52 pm #

He is full of rage toward the President, you can tell by the way he snarls “Barack Hussei Obama”. I think he needs therapy, that kind of obsessive anger is not normal or healthy.

• Chaz Proulx June 24, 2012 at 9:11 pm #

Kimball went on to say “I think it is about time that he receives a good ole Tea Party, Live Free or Die greeting from rock solid Americans that have had enough of this man’s shredding of our Constitution. “

Unfortunately Kimball has a large following that shares his anger.

“Rock Solid Americans” aren’t racist.

Let’s see how the Kimball (912) crowd present themselves tomorrow. I already heard from a friend whose child has a disability. She isn’t going to the event as planned because in the past her son witnessed so much hostility and hatred.

3. elwood June 24, 2012 at 11:39 pm #

Maybe Durham could bill his town for the security costs of the visit.

It’s not like the problem is dangerous out-of-state racists. These are home-grown.

• TimothyHorrigan June 25, 2012 at 12:04 am #

He used to live in Durham, but last I heard he was living in Dover.

• Chaz Proulx June 25, 2012 at 1:11 am #

And that’s another story. He stirred up a hornets nest in the neighborhood he moved into. It wasn’t political, it was just out and out nastiness.

I have this on rock solid first person accounts.

4. Ray Buckley June 25, 2012 at 12:50 am #

Not sure what else to say.

5. unhhockey June 25, 2012 at 3:36 am #

He is an attention starved sociopath … absolutely devoid of self-worth and projecting his feelings of inadequecy onto others.  He is a miserable failure.  I thought after the embarrassing debacle with the NH Republican Party Chairmanship he would go slither off into the hole from whence he came.

6. Chaz Proulx June 25, 2012 at 6:58 am #

Worth a moment of your time.

7. Kathy Sullivan 2 June 25, 2012 at 3:10 pm #

Jack Kimball supports Ovide Lamontagne; is Ovide going to reject Kimball’s comments?

8. cyndychase June 25, 2012 at 4:47 pm #

Been watching this evolve for several days now.  I hear Republicans claiming at the top of their lungs that they are “not racists.”  Well, Kimball took care of that little fantasy with this message.  Just because you shout something does not make it true no matter how loud you shout it.  Republicans shouting that they are not Racists does not make it true.  Actions speak louder than words, and this action tells NH voters and beyond all they need to know about the political motivation of those whose only goal now, and ever since November of 2008, has been to smear and bring down this good and decent man, President Obama.  If he was “Barry O”Malley” we would not have seen the likes of MCConnell and Kimball spewing this garbage.

I fear that we give these hate mongers dignity by responding to such outrageous language so it took me a while to compose this response. But sometimes one needs to quietly take a stand.  I stand for dignity, respect and for the best of what this country represents.  This includes removal of racism from the political debate and from the fabric of our lives.  What does Kimball stand for?

• Lucy Edwards June 25, 2012 at 5:05 pm #

that they refuse to acknowledge.  But the level of what I hear about Obama out in the “boondocks” of NH really troubles me.  Besides what are obviously Fox News lies, the level of racism right under the surface is scary.

• hannah June 26, 2012 at 5:13 am #

touch-stone to identify who’s friend and who’s foe. People who object to their obnoxious behavior are not to be trusted.  Of course, logically speaking, people who stand silent or scoff at them behind their backs aren’t trustworthy either, but they don’t know that until it’s too late.
        It’s pathetic and sad and I’m not sure anything can be done.

9. DianeR June 25, 2012 at 5:23 pm #

I admire your keeping up with the far right. I’ve done similar stuff and it ain’t easy.